Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mason + Chocolate = HEAVEN!



I bet that got your attention, right?

Can you imagine Mason's swoony kisses, heart melting smiles, and eyes that peer into your soul ... DIPPED in chocolate? I know I can, and like the title says, it would be nothing short of HEAVEN.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. I know, I know ... I'm a tease, BUT I do have something just as good. Did you all know that Mason was given the honor of having a chocolate recipe named affter him? Yep, and it's delicious!

Rhonda Plumhoff, author of amazing recipe books like Muffin Mayhem and Ladle Full of Love, decided that the sexy Alpha werewolf needed to be represented in her decadent cooking book called Literary Chocolate. What recipe?

None other than ...

 Love Me Tender Pork Loin.


Want to know what it tastes like? I know Darcy thinks it's delicious, and Daniel teases Mason relentlessly about it. Personally, I think he's a little jealous *winks*

Literary Chocolate contains 32 mouthwatering chocolate recipes that span drinks to main courses to desserts. What makes this even more special is EACH RECIPE has been named after a favorite character. Other authors included are: HP Mallory, Stephanie Nelson, Stacey Kennedy, Gemma Halliday, Deena Remiel, and Rose Pressey.

For just $2.99, you can't get much better than that!


Thanks Rhonda for the recipe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment