Thursday, December 6, 2012

Top Secret Mystic Wolves Project ... Revealed


If you've been on Facebook the past few days, you know I have a secret. Actually, it's a secret project that consists of three sections. In keeping with my Queen of Torture nature, I've been pretty tight lipped about it - a surprise for me because I'm notorious for NOT being able to keep a secret. Somehow I've managed to go almost 3 weeks ... yep, I deserve a medal or something. Maybe a statue. Or a day named after me ... just sayin'.

I've had some fun with it as well. Did you all see these posts?

 




Hahahaha - yep, I've been laughing all day while peeking out my window for any lynch mobs and impatient readers. What can I say? I like to tease!

So what's the SECRET??

I could continue going on and on and on .... maybe post some more vague and cryptic pictures OR I can just show you. What do you think?

Okay ... here you go ...



 
The Mystic Wolves series has received a SWOONWORTHY makeover!!

Here is the first cover, designed by the INCREDIBLE

Regina Wamba of MaeIDesign!

She is AMAZING and created me the PERFECT covers!

Take a moment to stroke the screen!!

I am so excited to begin revealing them. When I first released Without Mercy (now included of the first book) it was part of an anthology. It was never meant to become a series so I decided to just have Darcy on the cover. As the series grew and grew, I knew I would need to one day revamp so I could have both Darcy and Mason together so VOILA!!

Isn't he AMAZING??

So this is PART ONE of my reveal. Coming soon is Forget Me Not and Testing Fate's new look - both will look just as HAWT as this one!

Don't FORGET ... this book is FREE

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the new cover. This series is fantastic and deserves new covers just like this one. I'm dying for the last book. When is the release date?? Thanks for sharing your awesome stories with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting impatiently for book #4 of Mystic Wolves series. When is it going to be released??

    ReplyDelete